We have received many questions on how we created the video below, so we wanted to provide everyone with a step by step tutorial.
1. Create your layout.
2. Save a backup of your finished layout (it will become clear later).
3. Go into 3D and position the camera where you want it to be. Then click on the "LOCK CAMERA BUTTON" in the top tool bar (this will make sure your position is always the same).
4. Save an image showing the finished layout.
5. Remove a model and save a new image.
6. Repeat step 5 as many times as you like (or until you have no objects left).
Following step 1-6 will end you up with a number of images.
Now add your images into a video editing software and sort the images backwards (from how you saved them..remember you started out with all the objects in place, but now we want to start with an empty scene and then reveal objects one by one.
Set the video editing software to change image for example every 1 second. Add for example text, music etc to make the video more dynamic and explanatory.
Finish by rendering/saving the video. The result will be a video showing a layout with objects appearing one by one (or several at a time depending on how many objects you removed between each saved image in Ecdesign).