We are excited to launch the Ecdesign blog. The blog will be a great place to go to when looking for information about new Ecdesign updates, tips, company news and much more. We hope you will find the blog both interesting and useful.
Ecdesign 4.5 information
The new 4.5 version is still in beta, but already thousands of users have moved over to the new version and it is getting great reviews. The 4.5 version is based on a new platform so you will need to download the new version here, www.ecdesign.se/download-ecdesign
You can check out a quick video introduction showing the new features here.
New Ecdesign 4.5 update
On Friday we launched a new 4.5 beta update. The update includes to following;
- Various bug fixes.
- Some users have had a problem not being able to see the rotation arrows in 2D
- Memory improvement. Improved 3D stability on older computers.
- Walkthrough video. Sun light flickering removed.
- Texture clarity (posters and logos will look more crisp)
- Complete article name and location is now displayed in top right corner (2D)
Ecdesign at Automechanika
Ecdesign 4.5 was on display at Automechanika in Frankfurt. Visitors had the chance to try out the new Ecdesign 4.5 with the latest Oculus Rift VR headset. Ecdesign will be on display at SEMA if you did not have the chance to try out Ecdesign in Frankfurt.
The blog is a great place to catch up on the latest news about Ecdesign 3D floor planner and room design software.